The Early Childhood Center of Excellence (ECCOE) uses a multi-generation approach to early childhood education and training by accomplishing the following:
- Providing high-quality bilingual early care and education at Kids Campus so that parents can work or attend school.
- Supporting the First Born® home visiting model office to expand access to impactful home visiting services.
- Providing affordable and accessible education and professional development opportunities for early childhood professionals.
- Offering engaging and high quality professional learning and training through the Institute for Innovative Family Programs.
- Building opportunities for student parents to participate in educational programs that lead to degree and certificate attainment.
- Advocating for inclusive and equitable two-generation policies at the state and national level to move the needle on family well-being.
For more information about ECCOE Programs, contact the Director of the Early Childhood Center of Excellence (ECCOE) at email@example.com or 505-428-1321