We are continually updating our processes and protocols in accordance with the most recent New Mexico Department of Health, Department of Early Childhood and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance and the guidance of medical experts.
COVID-19 Guidelines Updated January 2022
At Kids Campus, you will notice:
- Daily health checks for staff and children before entering the center.
- Nonessential visitors are not allowed into the center.
- Drop-offs/pick-ups taking place outside the building, with children escorted to their classrooms in the morning and escorted to their families in the afternoon.
- No extended aftercare: At this time we are not offering extended aftercare after 3 pm.
- Hygiene/handwashing emphasized throughout the day.
- Masks worn by staff and children over 2 years inside the building.
- Reduced class sizes, as determined by local guidance, in consistent groupings with consistent staffing.
- Social distancing being practiced as much as possible, including at meal and nap times.
- Removal of classroom toys, materials and items that are hard to clean.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of high touch surfaces and toys.
- Increased time spent outside.
- One group at a time in each playground area, sanitizing in between groups.